Thursday, January 20, 2011

This Must Be Love...

I love my sister. For those of you who don't know us both, she's 15 years older than me, and in many ways...another mother. (Albeit not a "disciplinarian" or anything. If anything...I'd need to reign her in!) We are as different as night and day. She knows no stranger, I'm a little more cautious. She's the life of the party, I'm a bit more reserved. I love to shop, she hates it. She loves Led Zeppelin, I hate them. (I know...I know...I'm in the minority) She's old, I'm young-ish :). The list could go on and on. Despite the myriad of differences, we love each other like crazy and would always have each other's back. There is just one thing that we will NEVER EVER AGREE ON and this is it...She thinks this supposed "monkey" is cute and she loves it. See for yourself and let me know whose side you're on. This must be love...


1 comment:

  1. He was a great monkey until my evil cousin (I've quit blaming my brother) bashed his face in. And I think the mice got his hands in Mommo's shed. But as pitifully as he has aged I never quit loving him and was quite thrilled to be reunited after many years apart.

    ReplyDelete